Extra Care Services at Holzer
At Holzer Extra Care, we offer a variety of personal care, homemaking and housekeeping services. These services are available to anyone who could use a little extra help around the home. Holzer Extra Care does not require a doctor's order or a medical record.
We pick up where other agencies leave off. Our in-home services assist you with everyday activities so you can live life to the fullest. Professional homemakers, companions and personal care aides provide these services, as planned and coordinated by a Registered Nurse. Customized to fit your needs and schedule, services can be arranged for a few days or a long-term basis.
Whether you need help with the everyday housework, or personal care so you can remain in your home, Holzer Extra Care provides the support you need.
Compassionate Care in Your Home
People are happier and healthier when they receive friendly and personalized assistance in their home. It is your home, and we know that you must trust the people you invite in to provide services. Highly skilled and dedicated professionals make up our staff ensuring your needs are met. Showing respect for each individual and their home guarantees excellence in the quality of care we provide.
*Accredited by the Joint Commission
**Certified for participation in PASSPORT, Choices Program, Caregiver Program, Care Coordination and other programs.
- Plan and prepare meals
- Perform light housekeeping including:
- Cleaning the bathroom
- Taking trash out
- Doing laundry
- Changing/making the bed
- Assist with errands such as picking up prescriptions or buying groceries
Personal Care Aides
Personal Care Aide services include:
- Offer personal care, bathing and shampooing
- Assess vital signs including blood pressure, pulse, temperature and respiration
- Help with mobility, dressing and toileting
- Assist with exercise programs
- Allow family members, or other primary caregivers, occasional time off to recoup emotionally or handle other family tasks
- Travel directly to where the client lives and stay on the premises
- Provide personal attention and companionship
Holzer Extra Care services may be covered by programs funded through the Area Agency on Aging, Long Term Care Insurance, private insurance or managed care plans. You may also pay for the services directly. We will work with you to determine your payment options and file the necessary billing paperwork whenever possible.
Holzer Extra Care charges for services by the hour. A three hour minimum is required, unless arrangements are made prior to beginning service.
Please call Holzer Extra Care at:
740-441-3914 or 1-800-920-8860