Charitable Community Giving Guidelines
As a non-profit health system, we take great pride in serving the health needs of our communities. Serving other organizations through sponsorship or program support is an important part of our commitment to our communities. Our health system accepts requests based on criteria and timing outlined in these guidelines. These specific guidelines have been developed to ensure that sponsorship funds assist our communities in the best way possible.
Holzer will consider requests for funding/donations when:
- Organization/effort is in alignment with Holzer’s mission, vision, values and strategic plan
- Supports communities in which we serve
- Supports a community board that Holzer leadership and providers actively participate on
- Supports not-for-profit charitable organizations
- Provides economic growth in communities we serve
- Educates key audiences
- Builds sustainable partnerships with mutual values
- Provides visibility for Holzer as a community leader
- Affords an opportunity for media coverage and sponsor recognition
- Offers sponsorship exclusivity
Holzer cannot support:
- Organizations that conflict with Holzer's Mission, Vision, or Values
- Yearbook advertising
- Levy campaigns
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- Political candidates or organizations
- Third-party advertising
- Third-party fundraising
Organizations requesting donation funds must submit a sponsorship request form. The application process will require key elements such as date of event, description, levels available, how it aligns with Holzer’s mission/strategy, etc.
For more information about the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Applicants must allow at least three months between application and the sponsored event to provide time for consideration and to enable a plan for participation. Our health system operates on a July through June fiscal year. To ensure your opportunity is included in our strategic planning and budgeting cycle, we ask that requests be submitted by January of each year. We will do our best to process your request in a timely manner. If your request is received outside of the suggested timeframe, we will review at our discretion.
Funding outside of these deadlines will be reviewed on a regular basis by the Holzer Sponsorship Committee. Priority will be given to those organizations that comply with these guidelines:
- Have been previously funded,
- Are within our sponsorship criteria,
- Highlight Holzer leadership, providers, or service/programs and/or,
- Promote a philanthropic relationship.
All charitable sponsorships must be submitted through our online application to be considered. The application takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. Please ensure that all fields are completed to avoid delays or rejection of application.
Apply For a Donation