Holzer Center for Cancer Care
Medical professionals know more about cancer treatment today than ever before. Now, we've brought that knowledge home, to the Holzer Center for Cancer Care. At HCCC, we believe the successful modern cancer treatment is a combination of skilled medical professionals and the latest cancer-fighting technology.
Holzer Center for Cancer Care (HCCC) is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art treatment for all cancer sites with gentle, competent, and individualized care. We have broadened our medical service line to include:
- A Palliative Care specialist, who provides relief of pain, symptoms, and stress of a serious illness
- The addition of an upgraded comprehensive oncology software system custom designed for our cancer patients
Medical oncology services include an infusion area for chemotherapy with 12 bays and 2 private bays for treatment.
Radiation Oncology services are provided with advance technology in a relaxed and friendly setting. Treatments currently offered are 2 types of External Beam Therapy (EBT), both 3D Conformal and Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), as well as Brachytherapy.
Skilled Medical Professionals
One of the preparations for treatment at HCCC is assembling your team. You can be assured that the board certified medical professionals working with you are among the most highly trained anywhere. They will work with you to:
- Educate, inform, and explain your care
- Respect your wishes about treatment
- Respond to your needs
- Provide information to help you make informed decisions about your care
- Respect your privacy and maintain confidentiality