Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Holzer offers reconstructive and cosmetic surgery procedures at our Gallipolis and Athens facilities.
Reconstructive surgery services include breast reconstruction, facial reconstruction, surgery to correct various congenital, acquired, or traumatic deformities, and surgery to correct or reduce scars.
Cosmetic surgery procedures range from body contouring to permanent make-up.
Reconstructive Surgery Services
- Body Contouring
- Breast Implants
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Brow Lift
- Chin Implants
- Cleft Lips and Palate
- Congenital Defects or Deformities
- Correction of previous cosmetic surgery
- Cranioplasty (defects in skull)
- Dupuytren’s Hand
- Extra Digits
- Face and/or Neck Lift
- Facial Fractures
- Facial Scars
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Deformity, Post Injury
- Nipple/Areola Reconstruction
- Open Wounds
- Parotid Tumors
- Port Wine Stains
- Reconstruction for Gyn Cancer
- Scars from Surgery and/or Complications
- Septal Deviation
- Skin Cancer
- Traumatic Deformities
- Trigger Finger
Cosmetic Surgery Services
- Body Contouring: Following massive weight loss, many people have excess skin on their abdomen, thighs, arms, and breasts. Surgical procedures may be performed to remove excess tissue and fat, improving both appearance and daily function. Insurance coverage may be available for some of these procedures.
- Facial Procedures: The plastic surgery department at Holzer provides multiple services to assist the patient toward attaining a more youthful appearance. Surgical procedures include facelifts, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), facial implants and forehead lifts, as well as nose surgery. Minor procedures include Botox, hair removal, and treatment of hemangiomas (purple/red birth marks) and rosacea.
- Obagi: Obagi is a skin health restoration system. It utilizes products which prepare the skin for treatment to correct skin irregularities and pigmentation problems, increases production of collagen and elastin to make your skin look fresh and younger, and protects your from further damage and aging. Obagi products are by prescription only and you must be evaluated to determine the right combination of products for your skin health.
- Breast Surgery: Surgical procedures of the breast include breast augmentation, breast reduction (often covered by insurance if patient has back problems, or shoulder grooves due to excessive weight of the breast), and breast lift (raise and reshape breasts). Breast reduction may also be performed on men by using liposuction and removal of excess glandular tissue.