Holzer Birthing & Women's Center
OB Unit During COVID-19
Read more about what to expect as a patient on the Holzer OB Unit during COVID-19 and our guidelines to keep our patients safe.
Created with the entire family in mind, new mothers enjoy privacy, skilled care, and the latest available technology in a comfortable and relaxed setting - all supported by a compassionate healthcare team. It's where more and more families trust us to deliver the highest quality, family-centered maternity care available.
We want your baby's birth to be the most pleasant experience possible in a warm, inviting setting. Our focus was to create state-of-the-art maternity center designed for your comfort, while providing the latest available technology. The Birthing & Women's Center offers a nurturing environment that features private rooms before, during, and after delivery. The entire family is encouraged to be a part of this great experience. Following the birth of your baby, we offer private post-partum rooms, complete with a king-size bed and other decorative surroundings.
A number of special accommodations are offered as a viable in the new and spacious birthing suites, such as a master bath with Jacuzzi, and a private family waiting room. Our Maternity and Family Center was designed to offer:
- Continuity - A registered nurse will be responsible for the care for the mother and infant throughout their stay.
- Choice - We'll listen carefully to your preferences.
- Comfort - Our clinic nurse educator meets with you early in your pregnancy to discuss your needs and review your pain management options. Anesthesia service are available 24-hours-a-day to provide pain control whenever you may need it.
- Consistency - A Holzer obstetrician is always available on-site - 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week.
- Respiratory therapists are also on-site to care for either the mother or the baby, should they need special attention. And while we encourage fathers, support persons, friends and grandparents to visit, special attention has been paid to security in the birthing center.
- Board Certified Physicians
- Certified Nurse Midwives and Nurse Practitioners
- 24 Hour Anesthesia Coverage
- Certified Lactation Consultants available for all new moms
- Advanced technologies and a comprehensive fetal monitoring system allowing for continual observation by nursing personnel
- Spacious Labor / Delivery / Recovery (LDR) suites, in a home-like setting
- Cesarean Surgery Suites available
- Dedicated Postpartum Rooms equipped with king-size beds
- All private rooms