Holzer Specialty Pharmacy
Welcome to Holzer Specialty Pharmacy! Our goal is to ensure patients and caregivers receive the attention and support needed to be successful with treatment. You can count on our guidance, compassion, and education throughout your therapy.
Overview of Our Services
Holzer Specialty Pharmacy offers complete specialty pharmacy services to patients living in the Mid Ohio Valley and West Virginia area. Our services are designed to meet the needs of each of our patients. Our team of clinical pharmacists and technicians are specially trained in your conditions and available to answer any questions you may have.
How is a Specialty Pharmacy different from a retail pharmacy?
Specialty pharmacies are dedicated to ensuring the best possible outcome from your therapy.
A few services include:
- Enrollment in a patient management program
- Ensuring you have access to your medication without any gaps in therapy. This includes:
- Delivery of the medication
- Assisting with prior authorizations
- Assisting with financial assistance
- Partnering with you and your provider to achieve therapy treatment goals through our patient management program
Provide you with a thorough review of your medication. This includes:
- Getting an accurate listing of your current prescriptions
- Screening for drug interactions and your condition
See more in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Patient Management Program
Our specialty pharmacy patients are automatically enrolled into our disease-specific specialty medication services. This is called the patient management program (PMP). The program is designed to maximize your opportunity for a positive outcome and minimize any negative effects of your specialty therapy.
Learn more about the Patient Management Program
Disposal of Medications and Supplies