Urology services at Holzer include the diagnosis and medical or surgical treatment of diseases of the urinary tract system.
At Holzer, Urology services that we provide are:
- Circumcision is a surgery to remove the foreskin of males as a religious practice and a sanitary measure in modern surgery.
- Infertility affects the ability of a male or female’s body to reproduce.
- Incontinence is the loss to control your urine.
- Pediatric Urology
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Prostate (benign & malignant disease)
- Stone Disease
- Transurethral Surgery
- Urinary Cancer
- Vasectomy is a surgery that males may choose to have if they wish to become sterile.
- Vasectomy reversal
Schedule an appointment with Holzer's urology care team in Gallipolis or Jackson, Ohio, for help treating conditions and diseases of the urinary tract system, including infertility, incontinence, prostate conditions, and more.
Holzer provides a comprehensive health library to help you and your family live life well. Visit the Holzer Health Library to learn more.