If you are unable to visit us in person, or are more comfortable receiving consultation from the comfort of your home, consider utilizing our virtual care option. This is a quick and easy solution for your healthcare needs.
- Call 1-855-446-5937 to schedule your appointment with a provider participating in virtual care. Your receptionist will verify the phone number of the device you will use for the virtual visit.
- Shortly before your appointment time, you will receive a text message with a link to connect with a provider via video chat. Before starting your visit, make sure you have a strong internet connection.
- After clicking the link, you will be asked permission to receive text messages from the provider. Each patient will only have to agree to these terms once.
- You will then see a link to join the video call with the doctor. If this is your first video call, it will ask for permission to use your device's camera and microphone.
- After you click 'Join Video Call', the video function will pop up in your device's browser - no app installation needed.
Want to join via Desktop Computer?
Virtual visits are designed to take place on a mobile device, however, it is possible to join on your computer. Learn more below.