Count on the Holzer comprehensive Wound Care team in the Southeastern Ohio River Valley to offer individualized treatment plans to heal chronic wounds and get you back on your feet again.
Holzer Medical Center - Jackson offers a comprehensive Wound Care Center staffed with a unique team of doctors, nurses, and therapists all dedicated to healing chronic wounds. With our caring staff and specialized treatment plans developed just for you, we have what you need to get back on your feet again. We are experts at caring for people whose wounds have resisted traditional treatment.
Wound Care Specialists working together for you
Our Center is staffed with a unique team of doctors, nurses, and therapists all dedicated to healing chronic wounds. The causes of wounds are complex, and our group represents expertise in all of the major areas necessary to handle your varied circumstances and challenges. Whatever it takes for healing to occur, we’re equipped and staffed to make it happen.
When to seek wound care treatment
Ask your doctor about visiting Holzer Wound Care Center if:
- You’ve had a sore that won’t heal for more than 30 days (commonly experienced by people with diabetes).
- You have a sore with increasing pain, redness or swelling, foul odor, or a change in color.
- You have a surgical wound that has become infected.
Your Wound Care Treatment
Our advanced treatment options include (but are not limited to):
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Bio-Engineered Tissue Substitutes
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Growth Factor Therapies
- Advanced Dressings and Wraps