Vaccine Schedule: Who Is Eligible
Following Ohio's phased plan set by Gov. Mike DeWine and the Ohio Department of Health, vaccines will be scheduled by appointment only for the following groups:
Effective March 19, 2021
|Phase 1D: Medical Groups
- Type 2 diabetes
- Individuals with end-stage renal disease (also known as end-stage kidney disease)
|Phase 1E: Medical Groups
Individuals with at least one of the following medical conditions:
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Heart disease
- Individuals 40+ years of age
|Phase 2D - Effective March 29
- COVID-19 Vaccinations will be open to people ages 16 and older. With parental or legal guardian consent, individuals ages 16 and 17 will be eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine, which is the only COVID-19 vaccine currently authorized for use under age 18.
How to Schedule Your Vaccine Appointment
The schedule will be updated as vaccines are rolled out to individuals in each vaccine phase group.
Call 740-446-5566 to schedule your appointment. Vaccines will be administered by appointment only.
Learn more about vaccine appointments