Dr. Cuzzourt practices a full scope general Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, and Throat) for both adults and pediatrics.
Common procedures include:
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
- Tympanovstomy tubes (ear tubes)
- Nasal and sinus surgery
- Head and neck surgery
Pediatric procedures include:
- Tympanostomy tubes (ear tubes)
- Tonsillectomy using Coblation
- Tympanoplasty and/or mastoidectomy for chronic ear disease
- Management of pediatric neck masses including
- Branchial cleft cyst
- Thyroglossal duct cysts
- Salivary masses
Rhinology procedures (focused on functional rhinoplasty) include:
- Standard functional endoscopic sinus surgery
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Nasal fractures
- Treatment of epistaxis
- Nasal tumor resection
- Functional rhinoplasty
- Endoscopic DCR
Dr. Cuzzourt has a special interest in chronic ear disease and manages all TM perforations, Cholesteatoma, and Chronic mastoid disease.
- Ossicular chain reconstructions
He also performs BAHA (bone anchored hearing aid), which are implantable hearing devices for single sided deafness, congenital aural atresia, and for patients who cannot use traditional hearing aids due to an open mastoid cavity, etc.
Head and Neck procedures include:
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery for benign and malignant disease usually by a small incision approach
- Salivary gland surgery also for benign and malignant disease.
- Standard head and neck oncology with laryngoscopy for tumor evaluation
- Removal of oral cavity and tongue lesions
- Lymph node biopsy
- Neck mass/tumor resection
- Neck dissection
- Endoscopic laryngeal tumor resections, as well as for benign vocal polyps, cysts
- Injection laryngoplasty for vocal fold paralysis
Facial Plastics procedures include:
- Surgery for skin malignancies in the head and neck region
- Defect reconstruction
- Skin grafts
- Local and rotational flaps, etc.
- Maxillofacial trauma - nasal fracture