Salary & Benefits
- PGY1: $52,000
- PGY2: $54,000
- PGY3: $56,000
Sign-On Bonus: $2,000 for PGY1 (to assist with moving expenses)
Eligible the first of the month following a 30-day waiting period. Health insurance premium partially paid for by Holzer for the Physician and his/her spouse and dependent children.
Discount on Medical Services
If provider has Holzer's PPO plan (or a comparable plan), outpatient services are completely discounted after insurance for Professional & family, excluding but not limited to hearing aids, Holzer Family Pharmacy, and plastic surgery.
Flexible Spending Account/Section 125
Eligible upon hire (if hired prior to 10/1 of the calendar year) as well as each January thereafter to elect Flexible Compensation Plan (IRS Section 125), which is available to cover: 1) Unreimbursed medical, dental or vision expenses; 2) Dependent care costs.
Eligible the first of the month following hire date. Physician may select from two dental plans for him/herself, spouse and dependent children.
Eligible the first of the month following hire date. Physician may elect VSP insurance for him/herself, spouse and dependent children.
Eligible the first of the month following hire date. Holzer pays for a $300,000 group term life and AD&D policy.
Supplemental Life Insurance
Eligible the first of the month following hire date. Can elect up to $1,000,000 in increments of $10,000. Guarantee issue amount is 3 X annual salary up to $500,000. If elects supplemental for self, may purchase life insurance for spouse in increments of $5,000 up to $500,000. Guarantee issue amount for spouse is $50,000. May also purchase $10,000 of coverage for dependent children.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 20 paid days per contract year to be used for vacation, sick or CME. Unused days are NOT paid out.
- Educational Leave: 5 paid days per contract year as defined or determined by the specific program.
- Holidays: Up to 8 paid holidays.
- Bereavement: Up to 5 paid days off for close family member.
- Short-term Disability (STD): Eligible the first of the month following hire date. Holzer pays premium for a benefit that pays 60% of salary up to a maximum of $2,000 per week after a 7 calendar day elimination period.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD): Holzer pays a premium for a benefit of 60% of salary to a maximum benefit of $7,000 per month starting on the 91st calendar day off work.
- 403(b) - Employee Contribution: Upon employment physician may contribute elective deferrals up to the IRS allowable maximum.
- 401(a) - System Contribution: Contributions are based on System profitability. Eligible first January or July following completion of one year of service and 1,000 hours worked. Five year graded vesting schedule; may elect to self-direct.
Professional liability coverage in the amount of $1 million per claim/$3 million in the aggregate on a claims-made policy. No tail upon departure.
- Continuing Education: Up to a maximum of $2,000 per contract year.
- Licensure: Holzer will pay for Ohio and West Virginia state training licensure.
*Note: Benefits are subject to change at the employer's discretion.