Make a Donation
Leave a lasting legacy with your donation to the Holzer Heritage Foundation.
The Holzer Heritage Foundation (formerly known as Holzer Foundation for Tri-State Health Care) was established in 1977. The purpose of the Holzer Heritage Foundation is to solicit, manage and invest gifts and bequests to advance healthcare through the distribution of income.
Community and regional participation in the development of gifts to the Foundation is necessary to keep pace with the ever increasing demand for the newest technology and concepts in health education and preventive care, as well as medical knowledge to keep people healthy.
Holzer Heritage Foundation’s mission is to stimulate and establish the habit of giving and caring that will encourage meaningful financial contributions for area healthcare. This funding may provide income to promote and implement programs designed to achieve a positive impact on the health and wellness of the residents who live in the communities served by the various Holzer entities.
Services Support by Holzer Foundation
The following is a listing of services and projects supported by local generosity:
- Holzer Center for Cancer Care
- Health-Career Educational Scholarships
- Hospice Services
- Earl Neff Pediatric Fund
- Shriner’s Donations
- Seed Money for the Lifeline Personal Response System
Holzer Heritage Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable, nonprofit organization. The Foundation secures and manages charitable gifts to benefit the communities served. Overseen by a Board of Directors, it is composed of local community citizens working to meet the specific healthcare needs of our community.
Foundation staff participates in ongoing/continuing education and professional development activities and networking.
Holzer Heritage Foundation can assist you with:
- Making monetary gifts and donations, as well as charitable pledges and timed payments.
- Recognition opportunities in memory or in honor of those whom you value and wish to remember.
- Referral for assistance in arranging wills, life insurance and other testamentary gifts.
- Referral for assistance in arranging stock and property gifts, establishing charitable gift. annuities, establishment of trusts (including charitable remainder trusts).
- Complimentary gift planning information and proposals.
- Notification of educational opportunities relating to financial planning.